I am excited to share the new Cold Shoulder Top with you! They can be worn so many different ways, dress them up or go casual with them. The choice is yours! It is made of soft rayon fabric and has a longer length that covers "your assets". The cut-out shoulder detail adds some fun spice to your outfit. Add in a flowy A-line silhouette, this shirt will quickly become a favorite.
This shirt has so many possibilities and here are some ideas for wearing it casually and dressing it up.
- A denim jacket and white jeans, come spring and summer the white jeans will be a staple in your closet. White bottoms make a great partner to colored tops.
- Sunglasses give the outfit an accessory, you can actually wear them or rest them in your hair to keep the hair out of your face and still look cute!
- The boots and purse coordinate and add to the outfit vs. competing for attention.
- Adding a long, simple layering necklace is a nice finishing touch to the outfit.
- A leather jacket can be worn with about anything in your closet, a great key piece to have in your wardrobe. In this outfit, the jacket lets the shirt be center stage while playing an importing supporting role.
- The shoes are the statement piece, having color at the top half of your body and bottom gives the outfit a nice color rhythm and draws the eye visually from head to toe.
- Dark jeans are good year-round, another key staple to have in your closet. Any color pairs well with dark jeans and lets the color really shine.
- Lastly, a longer necklace will make you longer and leaner and it visually draws the eye vertically.
Dress to Impress:
When it comes to dressing a piece up you add more and more to it to give it more of a pop! You want to find things that are a little more dressy that you would not wear on a normal day shopping or to the office.
- A long single-breasted jacket adds an instant "upscale" look to your outfit. Add in black gloves to look polished.
- Add a belt. It draws the eye to the waist and can really show off a tiny waist. Make sure to avoid long necklaces that would drape over where the belt is resting.
- Metallic shoes are one of my all-time favorite accessories. They really stand out in a mostly neutral outfit.
- Earrings, sunglasses and a bracelet pull the outfit together. Accessories that coordinate together really add a chic touch.
I hope these outfitting ideas have gotten your outfit juices going. How would you wear this cold shoulder top? Leave us a comment below, we love to hear your ideas!