- A denim jacket and white jeans, come spring and summer the white jeans will be a staple in your closet. White bottoms make a great partner to colored tops.
- Sunglasses give the outfit an accessory, you can actually wear them or rest them in your hair to keep the hair out of your face and still look cute!
- The boots and purse coordinate and add to the outfit vs. competing for attention.
- Adding a long, simple layering necklace is a nice finishing touch to the outfit.
- A leather jacket can be worn with about anything in your closet, a great key piece to have in your wardrobe. In this outfit, the jacket lets the shirt be center stage while playing an importing supporting role.
- The shoes are the statement piece, having color at the top half of your body and bottom gives the outfit a nice color rhythm and draws the eye visually from head to toe.
- Dark jeans are good year-round, another key staple to have in your closet. Any color pairs well with dark jeans and lets the color really shine.
- Lastly, a longer necklace will make you longer and leaner and it visually draws the eye vertically.
- A long single-breasted jacket adds an instant "upscale" look to your outfit. Add in black gloves to look polished.
- Add a belt. It draws the eye to the waist and can really show off a tiny waist. Make sure to avoid long necklaces that would drape over where the belt is resting.
- Metallic shoes are one of my all-time favorite accessories. They really stand out in a mostly neutral outfit.
- Earrings, sunglasses and a bracelet pull the outfit together. Accessories that coordinate together really add a chic touch.
I hope these outfitting ideas have gotten your outfit juices going. How would you wear this cold shoulder top? Leave us a comment below, we love to hear your ideas!