What is so special about Dyetology?
There's a lot of "stuff" out there to buy. We know this. We strive to make quality, unique items that will be your "go-to" pieces when it comes time to get dressed each day. We want your experience with us to be ah-mazing- see below for some commonly asked questions. Don't see your question answered below? Drop us a line on our contact page.
When is my order shipped?
- Each item is individually hand-dyed and made for you. Orders will ship 5-7 business days after your order is placed.
How do I wash my item?
- Most of our items can be washed in your washing machine if your machine has a gentle/handwash cycle. Wash item by itself on cold on the gentle/handwash cycle with a gentle detergent and fabric softener. Air dry. Socks can be dried in the dryer. Each item has been extensively washed approximately 4 times with a professional textile detergent that is designed to "trap" dye before it gets to you.
- The other method we recommend is hand-washing in cold water with a gentle detergent. Do not let item soak. Do a rinse with a fabric softener and then rinse out. Blot/wrap item in a towel, do not twist or wring out. Then air dry. A note on hand-washing, certain colors of dye will release some color into the water. This doesn't mean your item is fading. We use strong, permanent, professional-grade dyes.
How long will it take to get it?
- In the United States: We ship USPS first class, free in the United States. Normally your item will take 5-7 business to process days after it's ordered. We ship USPS ground so depending on where you live your package will arrive in 2-4 days after shipping from Ohio. This means you would get your item anywhere in 9 business days to 11 business days. If you need to upgrade your shipping to Priority Mail, please select that option at check out.
- Internationally: This can vary by destination from 2-4 weeks.
What shipping carriers do you use and do you insure packages?
We use USPS, first class mail. We are able to keep shipping costs to a minimum and ship the most efficient way using the United States Postal Service. *** We are not responsible for lost packages, you may insure at additional cost (to you). Shipping costs do not include insurance. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to have your package insured immediately after placing your order. We can then invoice you for additional insurance charges. We are also not responsible for packages going to incorrect addresses. Please double check your address for accuracy.
Where do you ship?
We ship domestically, and to international countries such as Canada, China, Hong Kong, France, Australia, Mexico, and many other major countries.
Please note that most international orders cannot be tracked once they leave the U.S. Additional customs duties/tariffs/taxes may apply to your order. This is a tax levied by your country's customs department and something that we cannot calculate and is not within our control. Any customs fees, duty, VAT, or import taxes will be the buyer's responsibility. Shipping internationally can take 2-4 weeks depending on the location, customs etc...
Can I change my order after it's been placed?
Since the turnaround time on packages are so fast, changing an order after it’s been placed can be tricky. Because of this, we recommend emailing us immediately upon realizing that something may be wrong with your order. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need.
How do I return an item/receive a refund?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return your full-priced Dyetology product (any item purchased with a code and sale items are final sale and do not apply) within 7 days after receiving. Wrong size ordered? No problem, we will exchange within 7 days after receiving for a new size. Items must be unworn, unwashed, with the tags still attached. Altered items are not able to be returned. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To request a return/exchange and get instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We suggest sending back the package with tracking, as we are not responsible for damaged or lost packages.
What are my payment options?
We accept major credit cards and PayPal, G-Pay, and Venmo.
Do you gift wrap?
We can make this happen if you want your Dyetology item gift wrapped. We ship all orders wrapped in tissue and ribbon because we want everyone's delivery to feel special.