The seat belt sign just went dark, and now your summer vacation can truly begin. You can finally take out your carry on bag from under your seat, whip out a magazine, and flag down the flight attendant for a glass of wine. In addition to the stack of Vogues and phone chargers, here are a few more items you’d find in our carry on bag, with a little help from the Dyetology community! Thanks ladies for these creative hacks!
1. “Being on a plane allows me to enter a creative zone, where I can really think and let my mind drift. I usually come up with my best out-of-the-box ideas on a plane, so I must have my sketchbook / journal to capture all my thoughts!” – Julia, Blogger
2. “My open weave rayon scarf from Dyetology is a must. It is light and soft, but adds a surprisingly warm layer when needed. And it is so large that when I am in the car or on the plane and I want a little more than just my neck covered, it can easily accommodate my comfort needs!” – Heather, Life Coach
3. “Water!! I get dehydrated!” – Carmela, Beauty Brand Director (pick up one of these awesome cups with snack compartment at the top for space maximization!)
4. “For a long-haul flight, I always try to nap to pass the time. When I wake up, I like to use Tired-Eye eye drops to try to give the appearance that I’m a refreshed jet setter!” – Paige, Student
5. “The "Perfect Bar" is my favorite snack bar ever! Organic, made from 20 super foods, and high in protein. And they are freaking delicious!” – Jackie, Dyetology Owner
P.S.- Do you feel like you have nothing to wear? We have the cure for that! Click here to grab your free guide!