Oversized Hand Dyed Leopard Sweater-Sweatshirt Hybrid "Stormy Skies"
- Please watch the video above describing fit/sizing. Also, see measurements in the "fit" tab of the listing (scroll down past photos and you will see the fit tab on the right). It's helpful to compare these measurements with another top in your closet! This top is roomy and I do recommend sizing down 1 size. You can email me at email@example.com if you need any help finding your size.
Why are we calling this a "hybrid" sweater-sweatshirt? It blends the best of both worlds! Let's talk about all the great details this style has!!
- Leopard shoulder patches.
- The neck and bottom hem have a sweater trim with raw edges.
- Raw edges on cuffs, front yoke panels, back yoke panels.
- Overlock stitching detail throughout garment.
- 2 functional zippers at bottom of side seams.
*** Please note this is an oversized garment, I do recommend sizing down one size from your normal Dyetology size. You will still have plenty of room!!
This style has an intentional oversized silhouette. I do recommend sizing down 1 size even with this style being intentionally oversized- you still will have enough room!
Boat-neck neckline and long sleeves.
Leopard print fabric at the shoulders.
Raw edge seams details on cuffs, sweater trim at neck/hem, front yoke panels, and back yoke panels.
Overlock stitching detail throughout garment.
2 functional zippers at the hem of each side seam.
Our model is 5'8" and is wearing a medium.
Sizes: S- 3XL. Please note this top has an intentionally relaxed, breezy fit. I find this is running large and recommend you size down 1 size from your normally purchased Dyetology size-please reference measurements to confirm.
Small: sizes 2-6. Bust: 43.5". Length = 27.25".
Medium: sizes 8-10. Bust: 46". Length = 27.5".
Large: sizes 12-14. Bust: 47". Length = 28.5".
X-Large: 16-18. Bust: 50". Length = 28.5".
2XL: sizes 20-22. Bust: 52". Length = 29".
3XL; sizes 24-26. Bust: 54". Length = 29.5".
Have a question on which size would fit you best? Feel free to call us at: 614.259.7330 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
88% / 12% hand dyed, cotton/poly.
Colors: Shades of blacks and shades of grays. * We use permanent, professional dyes*
Caring for your Leopard Sweater-Sweatshirt is simple. Machine wash separately on a GENTLE cycle in cold water with a gentle detergent and softener. Then allow it to air dry.
*A note on hand-dying: The piece you receive will have unique differences from the one in the photo. Why? Each piece is hand-dyed one at a time in our Columbus, Ohio studio. Additionally, due to variable color display settings on your monitor, there may be slight differences in the coloring of this item from the pictures above.
Thanks for your personal attention in swapping sizes for me, Jackie!! Wishing you well on your upcoming hip surgery!!